Modern caving media

I've just come back to caving after a 15 year gap and had some catching up to do with books not read and internet activity unobserved. I've been very pleased to find a lot of excellent reading (and equally excellent production and binding) and some amazing films to watch last thing at night. So, not exclusively, thanks very much to:

Mike Cooper, Dave Irwin, Alison Moody, Andy Farrant, Alan Grey, Rob Taviner, Richard Witcombe (x2), Jim Hanwell, Duncan Price, Paul Swire, Keith Edwards (and the Dudley CC), Andy Freem and Antonia Freem for some great entertainment, education and catching up with the modern scene.

You can easily figure out what I've been reading and watching.

A bit of a trivial post but I wanted to say thanks for the huge amounts of work that have been put in to these ventures.

Graham Proudlove

Inferus

.....and perhaps the army of unsung heroes that attend trips and provide subject matter, lighting assistance, gear carrying and more besides to help achieve these great works?

Caver Keith

Thanks for the mention, Graham. I knew that someone had been watching the videos, now I know who. I'll pass on your thanks to the rest of the team, I'm sure they will be as delighted as I am.

Keith