Full cave course?

Ralf

Would anyone be interested in a full cave course (at farrworld.co.uk)?

Some instruction and a completed full cave course would be usefull. I'm thus looking for a buddy. I would be free to travel at any time. In late june and in July I have some trips planned thouogh.

I would expect you to have Martyns intro to cave done (with good results) and a decent amount of experience diving in sidemount configuration. You must be in control of your drysuit  :blink: and other equipment and mind in all situations, and feel at home in dark muddy waters. Let me know if you're interested. We'll chat some more.

I have done 40 shallow ice dives and 50 mine dives (mostly at 30m depth) and five days of sump diving. Next summer I will spend a week diving in sumps (of a dry cave) and then probably a week in France together with some bm cave divers from our club. I have done 160 sidemount dives, every now and then with a deco cylinder.

Ralf

I am not sure whether I live in Europe in 2015. If I do, and haven't completed the course, then I'll be interested in one.

Reeve

Lads,

Other option is to consider the 2014 CDG Training Camp, which will be hosted by the Welsh Section at Penwyllt (HQ of SWCC) in the Swansea Valley, over the w/e of 14th and 15th June 2014. See CDG forum for booking information.

EwanCameron

Will try and get onto the CDG weekend in 2015

did try this year but was told I was to late to book onto it

been getting help from CDG members and other people within the cave diving community here in the Peaks to sort my kit and do some self motivated training in Home Bank Mine