Seagulls Welly Pot - anyone know anything about it?

scurve

I found a survey for this cave amongst the Northumberland surveys on the cavemaps website, but can't make out any of the writing on the tiny image. Does anyone know anything about this cave?

scurve

Thanks for the photo.
Does anyone have good enough eyes to make out the year this cave was discovered? I know the survey is from June 1992, and I can see that it says, 'Found Sept ....' and I can't make out the year.

Wormy

I've been in it......its bloody horrible! everything is wet and there's a fairly constant waterfall running over you for the first torturous 4 to 5 meters of difficult squeezing! Also everything is covered in slippery ocherous crap only usually found in mines! If you want caves around there then walk about 4 shakholes north and theres a nice little pot (awkward drop into small chamber) then squeeze into nicely decorated chamber. Its not massive but there is a hole in the floor of the first chamber with a boulder wedged in it.......I'm 99% sure this will meet up with the tight resurgence cave in the quarry lower down the hill from the shakehole but have been too busy to go back there yet.  Hartleyclough quarry cave is just down the valley and is much more pleasant and a lot larger.