Cave Pearls of Meghalaya Vol 2 :North Shnongrim Ridge & Liat Prah Cave System

moorebooks

I now have in stock this volume - (there is an excellent review in Descent 251 page 41)

cost is ?36.00 I'm offering post free for orders placed by 27th August 2016 www.moorebooks.co.uk

Brief details Cave Pearls of Meghalaya Vol 2 : North Shnongrim Ridge and the Liat Prah Cave System
Author, Thomas Arbenz, HB, 344pp, size 220mm x 304mm, 208 colour photographs, 102 tables, Maps and surveys,  includes a DVD,  Clearly presented Cave surveys, superb photographs provides stories of exploration and research, the late Tony jarratt spent of lot of time in India and he is mentioned several times in the book and as a great tribute he is pictured on the front cover. Funds raised by this book will go towards part 3

Mike

Attachments

• meghalaya2.jpg
    meghalaya2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 349

moorebooks

moorebooks said:
I now have in stock this volume - (there is an excellent review in Descent 251 page 41)

cost is ?36.00 I'm offering post free for orders placed by 27th August 2016 www.moorebooks.co.uk

Brief details Cave Pearls of Meghalaya Vol 2 : North Shnongrim Ridge and the Liat Prah Cave System
Author, Thomas Arbenz, HB, 344pp, size 220mm x 304mm, 208 colour photographs, 102 tables, Maps and surveys,  includes a DVD,  Clearly presented Cave surveys, superb photographs provides stories of exploration and research, the late Tony jarratt spent of lot of time in India and he is mentioned several times in the book and as a great tribute he is pictured on the front cover. Funds raised by this book will go towards part 3

Mike

I went off to Spain for 3 weeks  and closed the website down - its now up and running again. The book is available Post free again

Mike

moorebooks

moorebooks said:
moorebooks said:

Mike

I went off to Spain for 3 weeks  and closed the website down - its now up and running again. The book is available Post free again

Mike

THE POST FREE  NOW WITHDRAWN

Mike