Caving on the Caver Keith Channel Today 10th November 2016

Caver Keith

Forget BBC 2, Richard Parks and Extreme Wales. Another extreme caving adventure in Ogof Ffynnon Ddu was captured by The Dudley Film Unit last Sunday. It wasn't quite a 15 hour through trip but there was a great deal of tackle to transport underground - cameras x 3, lighting rigs, microphones, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, spare batteries and that most of essential caving supplies - cake, and not just any cake, delicious Honeybuns cake.

Here is a mercifully short trailer for the epic cinematic experience which will almost inevitably follow.

http://youtu.be/huYuZhOarms

Caver Keith

I'm sorry to have to report that while making the film a slight mishap occurred. Poor Chunky. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.
However every cloud has a silver lining - at least he won't be posting any photos for a little while.

Chunky in the Brickyard by dcrtuk, on Flickr

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Is that a Scurion he's using??  Because if so would make a fab caption competition photo for the December prize (can you guess what the prize might be??  and no it's not Chunky  ;) )....

Caver Keith

Pegasus said:
Is that a Scurion he's using??  Because if so would make a fab caption competition photo for the December prize (can you guess what the prize might be??  and no it's not Chunky  ;) )....
It is a Scurion but we are also quite happy to donate Chunky as a prize.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
dcrtuk said:
Pegasus said:
It is a Scurion but we are also quite happy to donate Chunky as a prize.

Excellent - I can think of plenty of expeditions who'd like to win a photographer  :LOL: