For Sale - A well used, battered, knackered Meander Oversuit Size 4B

martinb

Not sure whether this'll work but here goes:

I've just replaced my 7 year old Meander with a Warmbac digger.

Ity's a bog standard yellow Meander size 4B - I'm 6' and 13 stone and it was a tad baggy on me.

However, both cuffs are knackered, but they still velcro up ok, its just the pvc around the stitching thats gone south. I've gorilla glued them a couple of times, but hey ho.

Both elbows have wear, with some associated small holes, again they've been gorilla glued to stop the water/mud ingress to limited effect.

The crotch has been stitched up again and hot glued to good effect.

The bum is the main problem, lots of wear, patches in the past have been lost, hot glued and worn away, gorilla glued to some effect, but still a fair number of holes - all quite small < 10mm. Some of the pvc has flaked off just leaving the stitching, again only relatively small areas.

It's been used extensively at our dig face for the last 5 or so years, which is a pain to get to with lots of squeezes and rough terrain, so the wear is genuine.

I'm not going to wear it again as i've got the aforementioned digger and another warmbac type. I'm loathed to throw it away as it would suit a dry dig - or one less muddy than ours.

So ?20 postage free? Am located Derbyshire.