Wessex Contact

Hi

Just tried to book a couple of bunks at the Wessex and it seems that the booking form isn't working, tried info email address but that got bounced as well.

Anyone got an email for booking sec please?

Thanks
Matt

Ali M

John - the booking form does not appear to be working as the two bookings that I sent to myself this evening have not arrived so far. However, the one I sent to bookings@  (as given on the contact page) did come through.
Suggest that people use this route at present or you can always send me a pm until things are fixed. The phone number given on the hut booking page is another option.

Ali M

There are still problems with the hut booking form on the Wessex website. It tells you that the form has been sent - but the info just disappears and does not arrive to the hut booking officer. Unfortunately no indication is given to either you (or us) that there is a problem. Apologies to anyone who has tried to book and has not had a response - I always try to reply asap.
The bookings@ route seems fine.
If you get no response within 24 hours please use the phone number provided on the bookings page.

Hopefully it will all get sorted soon.