CNCC Annual General Meeting notification: 11th March 2017

Cavematt

Hi everyone

The CNCC Annual General Meeting will be held at Hellifield Village Institute at 10am on Saturday 11th March. All welcome.

The agenda and supporting documents have now been posted onto our online meetings page:

http://cncc.org.uk/meetings

Agenda items include:

(1) A discussion on the proposed BCA constitutional changes (I have included two viewpoints provided to me by Bob Mehew and Tim Allen). The CNCC has a vote on this matter as a regional council therefore we should decide how this should be used.

(2) A suggestion and request for funding from Simon Wilson for the future of anchor installation and replacement in our region.

(3) Election of Officers and Committee for 2017. The agenda includes supporting statements from the applicants. I'm really pleased to see three new Officer applicants and three new Committee applicants; it's encouraging to see new people coming into these roles.

The meeting is open to anyone with a particular interest in the matters above.

All full member clubs will be able to vote; representatives are reminded that to vote you must bring a letter signed by a club official to identify you as being authorised to vote on behalf of your club. You can provide this letter to me electronically in advance if you wish (secretary@cncc.org.uk).

See lots of you in March.

Matt Ewles
Secretary, Council of Northern Caving Clubs