Landjoff suit

AR

I really like mine, it's stood up to me crawling around in gritty grovels in the Peak for several years now so well worth the money to my Yorkshire mind. The fit is good for me, I'm 5'11" and 40" chest (miles better than the Meander I had before!) and it has internal braces so on a hot day walking to/from the mine you can fold the top half down and not sweat as much. They do a reinforced version which I'm probably going to go for at some point, as the seam over the bum is starting to go a bit, and the velcro cuffs keep coming away, I need to get some of the super-strong thread Pwhole has recommended in the past.

martinb

Meanders are good for general caving and wet caving, however, useless in summer (boil in the bag comes to mind), winter (totally inflexible in sub zero temperatures), digging in sharp, 'orrible places (knackered mine doing that). Not had a Landjoff, but gone back to a Warmbac Digger.

tamarmole

I've been using one for a while and like it.

I particularly like the integral braces (and  that they come in black).  The only downside was that it shrank a bit when I first washed it. 

Well worth the punt.

paulc

I have used one for the last 12 months and agree that the integral braces are a good idea, although I have never washed it it has worn well with just the odd hosing down whilst hanging on the washing line.
I ordered mine from ebay and after giving them my measurements the nice lady told me which one was ideal for me and I got it delivered about 2 weeks later in black.