Looking for a petzl duo that's not attached to a helmet.

sioned

Hello. Currently I have an ecrin roc with petzl duo fixed to it. Recently got a new helmet (really hate the ecrin roc) and also a new insert for the duo. So im looking to see if anyone's got an old duo they don't use anymore so I don't have to destroy the helmet just to get it off (even though I hate it, I'm sure someone else could use it!)
Thanks  :D

tamarmole

Ecrin Rocs are considered rather desirable.  Chuck it on Fleabay, you might be surprised; it might even pay for a Duo.

IanWalker

sioned said:
Hello. Currently I have an ecrin roc with petzl duo fixed to it. Recently got a new helmet (really hate the ecrin roc) and also a new insert for the duo. So im looking to see if anyone's got an old duo they don't use anymore so I don't have to destroy the helmet just to get it off (even though I hate it, I'm sure someone else could use it!)
removing a standard duo from ecrin roc should not require you to destroy the helmet... PM if you have problems and i will send photos.

Mattrees

sioned said:

I have one I'd swap.