Not a cave, but a cool thing to find down a badger hole...

glyders

1488910810312.jpg

http://knightstemplarinternational.com/2017/03/see-the-stunning-knights-templar-cave-church-found-beneath-an-english-field-video/

adam

All the tabloids reporting it as being discovered down a rabbit hole - it's like no rabbit hole I've ever seen  :LOL: a Were-rabbit perhaps?
Wikipedia thinks its links to the Templars are tenuous at best.

glyders

Indeed. That's why I went for badger as being a bit more believable than rabbit. I was highly dubious about the Templars link too. Too much gets assigned to them. Also there are references to it being closed up in 2012 to prevent vandalism, so not a new discovery.
But I still like that it exists and is accessed though such an unassuming hole.

Antwan

Of all the links you could have posted you post one from a that group of white christian militant fascists who exist to Fight the enemies of good relentlessly and without mercy...  :cry:

Still... Slightly better than the daily mail  :LOL:

braveduck

If you look at the pictures taken from inside ,there is a big boulder blocking the entrance .
So it was once much bigger ,probably walk in size at one time .

Fulk

Of all the links you could have posted you post one from a that group of white christian militant fascists who exist to Fight the enemies of good relentlessly and without mercy...  :cry:

Don't worry, Antwan, they were wiped out 700 years ago.

Fulk

Don't worry, Antwan, they were wiped out 700 years ago.

That's what they want you to think...  :-\

Yeah Les, I get it now; the Templars were behind 9/11, JFK's death, the Lockerbie bombing, the Moon landings, WW2 ? probably WW!, an' all, St Bartholomew's Day Massacre, the Siege of Malta, the Dissolution of the Monastries, the Charge of the Light Brigade, etc.  :tease:  :tease:

ah147

Guys you are all aware of the quasi-religious racist shite that that group who you've linked this to article to spout aren't you?

They're another arm of Britain First.

I frankly would not believe a single word of it.