Cambridge Underground

rhychydwr1

I am trying to get hold of some back number of Cambridge Underground.  Despite emailing various address, I have not had a reply.  Are they all illiterate?

CavingPig

Are you the ALDL person? I've given the relevant person a poke (assuming that's what you're referring to). I don't think there have been new issues for a couple of years...

rhychydwr1

What is and ALDL person?  It looks like the last two Cambridge Underground are 1999 and 2012 with nothing in between.

wookey

rhychydwr1 said:
I am trying to get hold of some back number of Cambridge Underground.  Despite emailing various address, I have not had a reply.

What adress(es) did you try? We've not noticed any communications from you. Role mails are not always updated to new student officers, so they might be going to someone that left a while ago, or not getting through at all. Ideally you'd get a bounce but spammers have degraded email reliability so much that you may not. It depends what the university mail-server does.

I'm also interested in seeing if any old copies of Cambridge Underground are available, specifically:-
to complete a set for binding.
Also, 1970 or before.

CavingPig

I forwarded your second PM to the person you contacted. I don't know why it bounced the second time yet worked before. I was travelling for 12 hours yesterday and don't have a laptop or working phone with me at the moment so my internet access is very sporadic, sorry. As I said, I'm not on the committee - I've only really been in the club for a couple of months so I myself am unable to help directly; all I can do is forward things to them and hope they can sort it.