John Elliot

Jon daniels

Whilst working for a well known centre in coleford this weekend I was informed that john Elliot had retired having spent most days in the summer throughout the 90s and up till 2003 passing him in symonds yat caves and having the pleasure of picking his brains on the mine leaders course with dave baines I wanted to wish him a happy retirement and thought he is probably on here somewhere or someone can pass it on.
Anyhows enjoy the rest 👍

Regards Jon daniels

cap n chris

Wishing him all the best and a lovely retirement. John Elliot kindly led us around Otter Hole many moons ago. Ken (a fellow team-member) was super-keen to meet him. On arrival Ken hoiked out his dog-eared and well-loved copy of SRT and asked John in hushed tones whether he would be kind enough to sign it. He did, but while doing so did point out that he was John, not Dave.

Antwan

Cap'n Chris said:
Wishing him all the best and a lovely retirement. John Elliot kindly led us around Otter Hole many moons ago. Ken (a fellow team-member) was super-keen to meet him. On arrival Ken hoiked out his dog-eared and well-loved copy of SRT and asked John in hushed tones whether he would be kind enough to sign it. He did, but while doing so did point out that he was John, not Dave.
  :clap:

Ship-badger

John has only "retired" as a cave leader; he is still very much a builder. So if you need a bit of stone-walling doing, or a spot of lime plastering, he's your man.