EUSS "Halloween" Mendips Weekend

aricooperdavis

Over the Halloween weekend Exeter University will be caving in the Mendips, staying at the Belfry.

We may be joined by Plymouth A&E, and would love to meet up with any other clubs over the weekend.

If anyone has any space in their car, we're currently limited by how many drivers we can get, so we'd happily pay petrol costs if anyone felt like ferrying some cavers to/from Exeter!

Duncan S

EUSS were staying at SWCC last weekend while we were there - a keen friendly bunch.
Definitely worth popping in to say hello to them :)

Also on Mendip that weekend is the Shepton Prospective Members Weekend - lots of trips and activities being organised. http://www.shepton.org.uk/
And there is a Halloween party at The Vic - I'll be there 'disguised' as Gandalf....
Fingers crossed for some decent weather :)

aricooperdavis

We're a perfectly disreputable club these days  :halo:, although I can't say what'll happen if Plymouth joins us...

We're unlikely to see you at the Vic I'm afraid Duncan, but now that you've given us some ideas we may well try some photography!

Duncan S

aricooperdavis said:
We're unlikely to see you at the Vic I'm afraid Duncan, but now that you've given us some ideas we may well try some photography!
Great stuff!
Make sure you share your images online as I'd love to see them :)