Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Gp01

Hi
« on: November 01, 2015, 08:51:24 pm »
Hi I'm Gary I'm new to caving and wounding where to start as there lots of clubs to choose from I'm based just outside taunton so not to far from the mendips thanks for any help

Offline cavegirl99

• regular
  • SMCC
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 01:31:36 pm »
Hi Gary,

that is a shame, the Shepton Mallet Caving Club had a new members meet this weekend which would have been the perfect opportunity for you to come along and meet us and see if you like us.

There is information about us and a calendar of meets on our website here:

http://www.shepton.org.uk/

Home meets are usually a good option for coming along to meet us and cave with us for the first time.

There is a contacts form on the website if you want to get in touch, or send me a PM and I'll send you my email address.

cheers

Jo

Offline estelle

• obsessive maniac
  • GSG & BEC - Everything to Excess!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 09:52:44 am »
Hi Gary

The Bristol Exploration Club have a home meet this weekend which includes a Philippines Expedition Presentation and BEC Fireworks party on the Saturday night. You'd be more than welcome to come up and meet some of the members then and if you drop our caving secretary a message from the contact us on the BEC website - http://bec-cave.org.uk/ or PM me - she should be able to put you in touch with someone to get a caving trip over the weekend also.

Regards
Estelle
What you say about me says more about you than it does about me.

Offline mak

• A Butcombe drinking
  • obsessive maniac
  • mmmm.........beer Wessex Cave Club
    • Wessex Cave Club
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 01:34:11 pm »
Hi I'm Gary I'm new to caving and wounding

Seems to me the BEC would be appropriate :o

I have transitory tourettes syndrome - I swear profusely in the presence of idiots :tease:
Spider hole Digger (Deeper than Templeton)

Online The Old Ruminator

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »
Hi Garry. If you live near Taunton call around for a coffee and a chat . You can then see what 50 years of caving does to a poor old chap.  :thumbsup: