Kind of new!!

Hi Guys,

I am Matt, I have been working towards my Local Cave and Mine Leader Award since 2007!!! yes 2007!  although I have been working on other qualifications and had a few years out, so haven't been out caving much at all in the last few years. I am now committed to getting this qualification, and to do this I need to do LOTS and LOTS of caving  ;)
so... I am looking for some people that want to go out caving, and don't mind doing the 'boring' caves that don't have SRT  and big pitches in them. such as Roger Kirk, Yordas, Olding, Longchurn, Goydon, Great Duok, Carlswark, Peak Cavern.............................and the list goes on.
I am based just outside Skipton, have a van, and don't mind driving.
if you are interested please PM me, and we can get in touch and meet up. although my caving experience in very limited to group caves I'm up for a challenge and if we can get 3 caves in a day..... lets do it.
Cheers for reading my post. Look forward to hearing from you.
Matt

Rachel

hi Matt,
That sort of caving sounds perfect to me. I'm avoiding SRT/ladders for the time being due to hand injury, but wanting to keep caving and maintain fitness. Feel free to send me a pm if you're going to be in the Dales (I live in Bentham).

Wormy

Im usually out  about twice a week in the weardale/teesdale area, usually looking at things that dont require ropework, PM me if interested.