Fun With Scaffolding.

The Old Ruminator

I really dont know what has happened to Photo bucket. All I get is pop up ads and and endlessly repeated log in attempts. It used to be so simple without having to lower the resolution of existing photos. If I ever get back in I will return to the thread.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
The Old Ruminator said:
Trying out Slick Pic as I just cannot get Photobucket to work. A few from Vurley mostly this week.

Hello OR,

To make the photo smaller so could be seen by forum users more easily I added a space then width=300 after [IMG

so

The Old Ruminator

Still bemused Jane. A link to the album would be better as there are only a few images there. I think by clicking your smaller image it can take you there.
Have tried everything with Photobucket a lot of folk seem to have the same problem looking at the blog. Stuck in an endless Log In -- Load -- Log In loop.

snoboy

The image does link to the album - nice pics!

Photobucket has been giving me fits for ages now - I can't see the images when veiwing the forum, have to dig the URL out of the post and go look at it, that trick broke recently to and now I can't see anyone's photobucket pics.  :cautious:

The Old Ruminator

Its very sad. I have used Photobucket for many years and have over 20,000 images hosted. Slick Pic looks to be a mess so I might try Postimage which somebody has recommended.