CHECC Grand Prize update - has your club qualified? Photos, videos, posters etc

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
This is what I have to date:

If your Club entry is missing off this list, please let me know, thanks, Pegasus.

Qualified Clubs - i.e. have done the facebook thing and written a Club description.

Exeter, ULSA, SUSS, UBSS, Reading, Nottingham, Southampton, Adventure & Expo, Imperial, Aberystwyth, Cardiff, Cambridge and Kent

Kent and Oxford - I have you down as yes for facebook - awaiting Club description

Photographs entered by Exeter, ULSA, SUSS, Nottingham, Reading, UBSS, Imperial, Cambridge, Aberystwyth (ACC) & Cardiff

Video entered by ULSA, Southampton, UBSS, Cambridge, Imperial, Aberystwyth & SUSS

Conservation posters entered by Aberystwyth, ULSA, Exeter, Cambridge, SUSS, Cardiff, Imperial, UBSS, Southampton and Plymouth

Trip Reports entered by lots of folks!  Make sure you enter correctly - we'll read every report under 'Trip Reports' with CHECC and the Club's name in the title :coffee:

I'll update this thread as more entries arrive. (Last updated 11pm Friday)

Thank you to those who have entered so far  (y)

CavingPig

The "CUCC" sporting trips up so far are Cambridge not Cardiff, hmm we need some way to differentiate. I'll make sure any future entries explicitly say "Cambridge" in the title.

Noted, Pegasus  :)

oli

Aber are shooting for 11:59 on friday for the club description, the photos and the vid. Blind optimism means our watches are perfectly synchronized with the UKC Towers' clock.