CRO Ingleborough Challenge

Wet Spaniel

Just a heads up to say that CRO are organising their annual fundraising challenge for the 20th May 2017.  There are two options to the challenge, either a 12 mile circuit around Clapham and the surrounding area or a 26 mile marathon which includes climbing Ingleborough.  Both routes are open to either walkers or runners and will be have check points and water stations.  They also will encompass some private land that you won't usually have access to.  From the reviews of previous years, it should make for a good day out whilst raising some funds for a great cause.

Here's a link to the enrollment page on the CRO website  http://cro.org.uk/the-cro-challenge/

Cheers

Jonty

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Please remind me nearer the time and I'll put the poster on the Home Page & share on the UKC facebook page (again as I've just done it  :sneaky:)

Wet Spaniel

Just a gratuitous bump to say that it's the CRO challenge this weekend and any late entries would be welcomed as all of the entry fee goes straight towards the annual costs associated with running the team.  I appreciate paying to go for a walk or run in the dales isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's all in aid of a very good cause.

You can still register online or pay on the day.

Cheers

Jonty