Giants Hole - photo wanted

mch

I'm just putting together the Spring issue of The Derbyshire Caver and I am in desperate need of a cover photo to relate to an article regarding the Giants-Oxlow connection. Does anyone out there have a reasonable photograph of either end of the connection or Poached Egg Passage or the Chamber of Horrors, etc, that they could let me have? Free copy available to contributor!

Mike Higgins
DCA Newsletter Editor/Publications Officer

alastairgott

Mr Clive Westlake may have a few of the exact point of the connection from a year ago.
However this is not the "Crux" of the trip, if you want pics of the wet bit then Eavis may be your best man.

Katie

Unfortunately he is in Mulu and out of contact for another couple of weeks. I will try and have a look through his photos this evening once kids are in bed and see if I can find anything.....

mch

Thanks Katie, much appreciated. I did email him at the weekend and guessed that he must be away in Mulu when I didn't hear back.

Katie

Sorry, can't even find the hard drive he keeps his caving photos on and nothing of Chamber of Horrors on his Flickr.
He is not back till the 24th I am afraid, and may not have anything suitable when he does get back!

mch

Thanks for all the help folks - have now got a selection of suitable pics from Clive Westlake.  :)