Author Topic: Otter Hole, Weds 19th April  (Read 610 times)

Offline Mattrees

• regular
  • GSS
Otter Hole, Weds 19th April
« on: April 17, 2017, 10:56:24 am »
Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt

Offline Pegasus

• NCC
  • Administrator
  • forum hero
Re: Otter Hole, Weds 19th April
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:01:44 pm »
Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt

Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;D

Offline Mattrees

• regular
  • GSS
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 09:04:36 am »

Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;D

Not looking that way at the moment.  :down:

Of course you and Tim could pop down for the day! I have some of the UKCaving project rope already stashed in the cave that I'm intending to use.

Anyway, here's a bump for anyone interested...

Offline Mattrees

• regular
  • GSS
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 08:50:13 pm »
Last try...

PM  if interested.

Offline Subpopulus Hibernia

• addict
  • DITCC, Shannon Group
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 09:48:45 pm »
If I'd spotted this a day or two earlier I'd seriously have considered bussing it over from Dublin. T'was not to be.
Born Salzburg 1691. B.Phil. University of 's-Hertogenbosch 1718. Founder, Totnes. 12th Earl of Rockall. Noted collector of Flemish Tablewear. Keeper of Antiquities, Royal Museum of Prussia, 1866-1871. Chairman, British Theosophists Union, 1953-present.