A parting comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

[admin]The content of this image was a post which was awaiting moderator approval. Brains is not a moderator and posted the message against forum rules. The source of this message was a disaffected user of this forum who has been active on other sites and social media making various unpleasant comments (some of which have also been removed by site admins). The user wishes to be banned or deleted from this forum as he no longer wants to be associated with ukcaving. However, he has wilfully engaged with a public forum and argued with other users making 9000+ posts in the process. In response, we have respectfully suggested that he just DOES NOT USE OR POST on here any more and moves on. Please do not post things on his behalf. Thank you[/admin]

royfellows

Now that Peter has made his statement and put across his side of things its time for him to give it up and move on life.
Just my bit.

(Cant see an emoticon that means "even handed")

SamT

Tim and Jane probably haven't seen this yet. Given the contentious nature of this, I've locked for the time being.

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
[admin]I cannot see anything positive coming from unlocking this thread so it will remain locked. We try to please all of the people all of the time but sometimes you just can't :confused:. [/admin]

Status
Not open for further replies.