AGM and CURRY NIGHT 25th November

Andy Sparrow

Club AGM and Curry Night

Please note that the AGM will not be as publicised in the club journal or website.  Following discussion and consultation the new arrangements are as follows:

CHEDDAR CAVING CLUB ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
25th November 2006
To be held in THE LOUNGE BAR of THE KINGS HEAD, SILVER STREET, CHEDDAR
AT 7.00 PM  (arrive early for a chat and a drink)

The main item for discussion will be club activities for the coming year.  Please feel free to make suggestions or to raise any issues relevant to the club.  We can’t organise the trips you want unless you tell us what they are!

Following the AGM at 9.00pm we will be transferring to the Indian restaurant for a choice of curries.  This is a set menu which will cost £15 per person (excluding any drinks).

PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE CURRY.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING A PARTNER OR GUEST.

I hope to see you then.  Please make every effort to come along – it’s a chance to meet other members, help us plan the year ahead and enjoy an excellent meal!

PRE-AGM CAVING
Who fancies a trip?  I can't make it myself (working) but I'm sure there are those who would like to do something.

W

wallop

Hi,

Maybe we could do a trip to Longwood or Lionel's Hole.
I don't mind leading the round trip with a look at Swildons 4! I also know my way round Longwood.  :)

A

andymorgan

Try the email list Matt, people are still only just getting to grips with that, let alone a forum!!

Ellie

Thanks everyone for an enjoyable night and for being so welcoming..hadn't expected to be on the committee so soon (!) but looking forward to some enjoyable caving with you all. Cheers. Elllie

W

wallop

Hi all,

If anyone would like to do any caving in a couple of weeks time, let me know.

Maybe a week night!

Matt B

A

andymorgan

Hi Matt,
    I will return around the 20th of Dec until around Jan 3rd. I'll give you a shout then.

A

andymorgan

andymorgan said:
Hi Matt,
    I will return around the 20th of Dec until around Jan 3rd. I'll give you a shout then.

I will actually be back on the 16th now  :clap:. If anyone else in the club wants to do a trip with me, give me a shout!