Combined services caving association

damo8604

Hey there, a bit of a shot in the dark but do any forum members belong to CSCA?

I'm an ex member but slipped off the radar after I left the forces, due to a family trip to the Dales last year I have got my brother (still serving) into caving and I think he'll be interested in joining the CSCA once he finishes his SRT course this week.

I'd quite like to re-join too as I expect we'll both be attending the meets (we live at opposite ends of the country so rarely get to see each other)

Are there any members who can point me in the right direction of the club secretary? The site militarycaving.co.uk seems to be down

Cheers
Damian

damo8604

Thanks, for your help.

I managed to get through to the membership secretary through Chip Rafferty

mikelloyd

damo8604 said:
Hey there, a bit of a shot in the dark but do any forum members belong to CSCA?

I'm an ex member but slipped off the radar after I left the forces, due to a family trip to the Dales last year I have got my brother (still serving) into caving and I think he'll be interested in joining the CSCA once he finishes his SRT course this week.

I'd quite like to re-join too as I expect we'll both be attending the meets (we live at opposite ends of the country so rarely get to see each other)

Are there any members who can point me in the right direction of the club secretary? The site militarycaving.co.uk seems to be down

Cheers
Damian

Hi Damian,

I am an active member of the CSCA. Give me a call on 01772 717078 ext 103. I can give you deatils of the next meet ect.

Regards

Mike

damo8604

Hi Mike

Good to talk to you today, I had a quick look in my log book and we did Ireby Fell and Simpsons pull through at the CSCA Northern meet Dec 98.

See you next week!

Damian (AKA 'H')