The Derbyshire Caver

mch

Just to draw the attention of Peak District cavers to the Autumn issue of The Derbyshire Caver, brought to you by the DCA, which is now available through the usual retail outlets (or you can make sure of not missing an issue by subscribing - see the DCA website).

Mike Higgins
DCA Newsletter Editor / Publications Officer

SamT

Hi Mike,

Enjoyed the article on bagshawe resurgence.  Or tried too.  For some reason it arrived in the post in a little 'apologies' bag from the PO with a great corner torn off the envelope. Opening it up was like opening one of those snowflakes made from paper.

Anyway, I'll pick one up somewhere soon so I can read the missing bits!!

mch

Just to draw the attention of Peak District cavers to the Winter issue of The Derbyshire Caver, brought to you by the DCA, which is now available through the usual retail outlets (or you can make sure of not missing an issue by subscribing - see the DCA website). This is a special conservation issue with an extra 4 pages but still at the absurdly low price of ?2.00!

Mike Higgins
DCA Newsletter Editor / Publications Officer

Tommy

Mike,

Is there a PDF version available on subscription? I can see there are some back issues available but not the most recent.

Cheers for any info.

Tommy

mch

Tommy,

Sorry, PDFs not currently available, only the free older issues on the DCA website.

Mike