Petrol cutting saw needed tomorrow (24th March) - Can you help?

Pete K

DCA are getting a delivery to Cavendish Mill tomorrow. We are receiving two lots of 6mx1m walkway mesh for shaft caps. That won't fit in the container without chopping down into sections.
If anyone has a petrol cutter that can chop through walkway mesh then I could really do with your help for an hour at the Mill.
That or let me borrow it if you trust me!
Failing that, a few bodies to help me slide it down the side of the container and lock it with a bike chain would also do.

Pete K

I have a Bosch 18v one and 6 batteries but I just don't think it will be enough. A second battery grinder might help get it done. To be honest, I'm leaning towards just chaining and padlocking it up outside the container.

Pete K

Ta Phil, will know more about what time things are happening later on and will get back to you.

nickwilliams

There is a Stihl saw in Hucklow if you need one. I will be about doing some work on the village broadband system so I can be on hand to lend it to you if required. I only have a couple of spare metal cutting discs but I think Marko's and Brough Mill do them.

Pete K

Cheers Nick, I'll drop you an email later on when I know what is happening tomorrow with delivery times etc...