BCA Membership Fees 2016

BCA Chair

BCA Membership fees for 2016 have now been set. I am pleased to report that all prices have remained at 2015 levels with the exception of a ?10 reduction for all DIMs. This reduction reflects the change in services provided now that Speleology has ceased production and newsletters are switching to e-mail / website versions.

The headline Individual Member prices are:

CIM (green cards) - ?17 (caving), ?6 (non-caving), ?8 (students and under 18s)
DIMs (red cards) - ?22 (caving), ?11 (non-caving), ?13 (students and under 18s)

Rates for Clubs, Access-Controlling Bodies and Associate Members are also unchanged.

We'll be updating the BCA website over the next week, but thought we'd let people know in good time.

rhychydwr1

What is the differce between a green card and a red card?  Sounds to me like something given at a football match    :)

Pitlamp

Has my subscription / insurance as a DIM really gone down to just ?22?

Blimey, that's a bargain!

Do cheques still go to Glenn at the Great Hucklow address?

How much are BCRA subs - and can it all be paid together in a single cheque?

If someone can answer these questions I'll get mine paid immediately.

BCA Chair

Pitlamp:

Yep, cheques to Great Hucklow with your name and membership number on the back. Ideally you'd fill in the online form and also pop the reference number on the back. Alternatively enclose a paper form with your cheque.

Unfortunately the various forms and online payment form still shows the non-reduced prices. It needs another hard-pressed volunteer to sort them, but I suspect it'll be done fairly soon. Although we'll refund overpayments made in the next few days, it's better for everyone if people hold off paying until it's updated.

BCRA subs are ?22 (or ?12 for Cave & Karst Science online only), students are free. They can be paid together with the BCA subs, either online or via a cheque as above.

BCA Chair

Even cheaper Student DIM rate - it's ?11 rather than ?13. Could explain why, but we've all got better things to do with our lives! Apologies for getting it wrong yesterday.

(As BCRA membership is free to students, it's basically ?11 for student membership of both BCA and BCRA ... an absolute bargain!)

Pitlamp

Thanks "BCA Secretary" - I've now got exactly the information I need to pay the correct amount both for BCA and BCRA. I'll get it sorted shortly.

And - although I've said this before - THANK YOU for all the work you do on our behalf.