Win a Makita Drill, charger and 2 batteries!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN A MAKITA DRILL, CHARGER & 2 BATTERIES!!

wl

(y) Many thanks to Makita for offering this fabulous prize worth approx. ?350

- Makita are evening throwing in a set of drill bits!! 
(y)

All the technical detail you could ever need to be found here:

http://www.makitauk.com/products/cordless-tools/rotary-hammers/all-cordless-rotary-hammers/dhr165zj-18v-rotary-hammer-drill-16mm.html

The photo shown is of the set Badlad has just purchased so the prize may differ slightly - however it gives you the idea  ;)

What caver or caving club/group doesn't want a shiny new drill as part of their caving kit? Bolt placement, digging even great for hut repair or heaven forbid, non caving days doing DIY!

To enter, write a trip report under the relevant 'Trip Reports' board - UK, Abroad, Digging etc.  Please put 'Makita Drill' in the title - for example 'Makita Drill - A day's digging in Mendip'.  Then post a link to your report on this thread.

A shortlist of the best reports will be compiled at the end of May by Badlad and myself and a winner chosen from that short list chosen at random on the 31st May after 10pm.  To be included on the shortlist remember including photographs is an advantage and we're looking for reports cavers will enjoy reading, be they factual, humorous, entertaining, gripping etc.  Reports by cavers new to the sport or the more experienced, from areas in the UK or further afield, rope trips or digging - all are welcome, just please trips that are new to UKC.

Time to get underground and then get writing - good luck!!  ;)

wl

ah147

Just a general comment on sponsorship on UKC. I personally know two cavers on here have been and bought one of these drills since seeing em on here.

3 if you count myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Only 13 entries to date and over half way to the closing date  :eek:

A reminder - you could win a drill - and charger - and batteries - two of them - and a set of drill bits - and a case to put it all in - worth approx. ?350  :D  Useful for bolt placement, digging, hut repair, caver house repair, expeditions, selling to a caving mate so you can buy some caving equipment, donating to your club etc etc - all you have to do is write a trip report - of any caving trip anywhere....... just saying....