PGEB-NM053040 battery for Distox2

Benfool

Hi All

I've just ordered a batch of PGEB-NM053040 batteries for the Distox2. If anybody requires one let me know, they'll most likely be ?20 each depending on if I get stung with import duty. Probably easiest to send me an email at ben.t.wright (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll let you know when they arrive.

I'm also available to build units if required, having built about 30 units so far. Get in touch if you're interested.

B

Swallowneck

As a matter of interest how long are other people's Distos lasting with these batteries. Mine failed on Sat after just over 4 hours and 397 measurements that's with the Bluetooth on. The unit was built about 2.5 years ago and is used regularly.
Oh and we had to do two calibration cycles.

tof_25

Benfool said:
Hi All

I've just ordered a batch of PGEB-NM053040 batteries for the Distox2. If anybody requires one let me know, they'll most likely be ?20 each depending on if I get stung with import duty. Probably easiest to send me an email at ben.t.wright (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll let you know when they arrive.

I'm also available to build units if required, having built about 30 units so far. Get in touch if you're interested.

B

Hi, I'm french caving .
Looking for a PGEB battery - NM053040
Can you sell me a piece ?

Frank1

Hi,
Hi
Just found my disto x2 is dead, traced to the aluminium battery lead cracking  between the plastic battery seal and the spot weld to the copper strip. I've tried soldering to the aluminium currently without success, I'll try again but will likely have to put a lot of heat into the battery? and aluminium solder has an aggressive flux which may lead to future cracking or corrosion.

Does anyone have a battery tag spot welder?
Or more realistically,
Does anyone have any distox2 batteries for sale?

I've contacted Benfool and Footleg and  and they are currently out.

Frank

footleg

I have placed an order for another batch of DistoX2 batteries, as several people have asked me if I had any left. So I will have some available in the UK again by Christmas. PM me if interested as I'll get notified whereas I don't always spot posts made in the forum very quickly.

Footleg

Benfool

Just bought another batch of 20 - should be with me in mid March. Get in touch at ben(dot)t(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com if you want one. ?20 each as usual.

B