Original TSA (georges marbach - now Petzl) Waterproof caving suit FOR SALE.

Gdavies

I bought this 18 years ago (for over ?100) when I passed my Cave Leader 1 assessment and used it once, then got pregnant and haven't gone back to caving! It's been stored  in the garage and apart from a bit of dirt from my only trip in it, it's in perfect condition! Size says 3..  Can send photos on request (files were too big for this message). I'm 5'9" and 42" chest to give you an idea! Hard to get hold of these quality suits now, so open to offers please.

Gdavies

Gdavies said:
I bought this 18 years ago (for over ?100) when I passed my Cave Leader 1 assessment and used it once, then got pregnant and haven't gone back to caving! It's been stored  in the garage and apart from a bit of dirt from my only trip in it, it's in perfect condition! Size says 3..  Can send photos on request (files were too big for this message). I'm 5'9" and 42" chest to give you an idea! Hard to get hold of these quality suits now, so open to offers please.
MY HUSBAND ALSO HAPPY TO SELL HIS TSA SUIT, ALSO LITTLE USED. SIZE 5 FITS 6'3" 46/48 CHEST. ?80

Ian Ball

[quote from: Gdavies on May 07, 2017, 06:58:30 pm]

MY HUSBAND ALSO HAPPY TO SELL HIS TSA SUIT, ALSO LITTLE USED. SIZE 5 FITS 6'3" 46/48 CHEST. ?80[/quote]

46/48 inch chest, why is it you can never find a tape measure when needed!

Having said that 120 cm! big guy, too big for me sadly.