FS: Custom Women's XL Cave Suit

Amy

Figured I may as well, I can ship overseas it would probably be about $20.

Bright PINK with green reinforcement on elbows, knees, and bum. Insertable kneepads.
All seams stitched and serged, lots of seams doublestitched.
1000D cordura with waterproofing (although it is not waterproof, it wont' let spray and such in).
Strong YKK zipper, with "industrial" velcro flap closure over zipper.
Inside hidden belt.

For someone 5 feet and 6-7" tall, measurements 44" chest, 48" hips.
I basically got too much booty post-surgery and it doesn't fit as well now, and I rarely wore it anyway, caves are too hot here to bother with full oversuits. I wore it once so it's basically new :)

$90 (USD)

See look how cute it is!

Attachments

• Coversuit!.jpg
    Coversuit!.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 290
  • my suit.jpg
    my suit.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 177

caverbabe

Hi Amy I may be interested. Same problem for me post op my suit shrank! If you don't get a US taker let me know. I may be in the states later this year so could possibly have you ship to a US address. Cheers!

Amy

Well it would be easier if you contact me, I will forget and not know when you visit!
I did check it is probably about $20 to ship, I would do $100 total. That's only like 75gbp  ;)

caverbabe

Amata said:
Well it would be easier if you contact me, I will forget and not know when you visit!
I did check it is probably about $20 to ship, I would do $100 total. That's only like 75gbp  ;)

Ok do post here if you sell it.  If I am definitely headed back stateside I'll get in touch one way or the other.  Hoping I don't need a bigger one much longer - trying to shrink back into mine!  Gets harder the older (and lazier) I get!

Thanks