Visiting from Sweden 24.th July to 29:th.

marco

Hi,
we are visiting GB 24:th July to 29:th and would like to visit a couple of caves. We are experienced cavers, but do not know the caves in the Dales.
Could somebody help us with selecting a couple of good visits and maybe provide information on how to access these caves? Any locals doing caving during this period and would't mind some Swedish company? Any suggestions/advice is most welcome!
best regards
Marco Kupiainen (Swedish Speleological Society SSF)

langcliffe

A couple of us usually cave on Wednesdays, and I am sure that I speak for both of us when I say that we would be happy for you to join us on the 27th July. The precise cave would depend on the weather, but we can guarantee doing something worthwhile. If you do have something specific on your list, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Alex

Not being picky but I don't want our Swedish friend to arrive on the wrong day but Wednesday is the 26th of July not the 27th. Or are you saying there is a trip you are hosting on Thursday in addition to the Wednesday one?

Again just wanting to make sure there is no confusion.

langcliffe

Alex said:
Not being picky but I don't want our Swedish friend to arrive on the wrong day but Wednesday is the 26th of July not the 27th. Or are you saying there is a trip you are hosting on Thursday in addition to the Wednesday one?

Again just wanting to make sure there is no confusion.

Thanks, Alex - I'm referring to Wednesday 26th July.