Not received my voting papers from BCA yet

cavermark

I saw a post somewhere about who to contact if I haven't received my voting papers on CROW from BCA..but can't find it. I've emailed BCA secretary with no response so far...
Can anyone help?

Thanks

CatM

It was Damian who said to contact him so you've got the right person; I sent him a PM on here last week and he responded pretty quickly.

Duncan Price

I emailed Damian for the same reason.  Turned out that an address that BCA had from CDG is between two and three years out of date.  Not sure where the fault lies.

badger

I contacted damian, he got back very quickly, BCA have the right address but as of yet still not received my voting slip

Duncan Price

Duncan Price said:
I emailed Damian for the same reason.  Turned out that an address that BCA had from CDG is between two and three years out of date.  Not sure where the fault lies.

I have had it confirmed that the address list is supplied annually and the fault lies with the CDG - even though its publications go to the correct address.

damian

cavermark said:
I saw a post somewhere about who to contact if I haven't received my voting papers on CROW from BCA..but can't find it. I've emailed BCA secretary with no response so far...Can anyone help?
I have now replied but was unfortunately away with work Monday-Friday this week.