NSS Bookstore moving sale‏

rhychydwr1

Dear Friends of Caves and Karst,

The National Speleological Society (NSS) of the USA is moving its headquarters and you benefit! We are offering 8 books to our international caving friends at very low prices. We would rather move them to your offices than into the new NSS office. Save as much as 50% off the prices of these popular books. Please share this information and the flyer

http://www.speleogenesis.info/ftp/SGN_Docs/NSS-INTL-AD-MARCH2013.pdf

with your organizations and cavers in your countries. For more details, contact me at:
manager@caves.org

or by calling:
1-256-852-1300.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Searles,
NSS Office Manager

rhychydwr1

Here are the prices:

Cave Conservation and Restoration  $16.50

Visions Underground                $10.00

Cave Minerals of the World          $22.50

The Cave Art of Tom Culverwell      $10.00

On Call Hardback                    $17.50

On Call Paperback                  $16.50

On Caves & Cameras                  $16.50

The Taming of the Slough            $10.00

Living in Darkness                  $7.50

Amy

...I am an NSS member and live in Huntsville but a few miles from the office both old and new, our grotto is doing most the restoration work and moving, and our library and office personale are grotto members. How is it I find out about this on a UK forum??!
o_O

Oh wait...there was an OP - ohhh I see so only special international folk get the deals.

...that...kinda pisses me off.

:mad:

Les W

Amy said:
...I am an NSS member and live in Huntsville but a few miles from the office both old and new, our grotto is doing most the restoration work and moving, and our library and office personale are grotto members. How is it I find out about this on a UK forum??!
o_O

Oh wait...there was an OP - ohhh I see so only special international folk get the deals.

But Amy, you know we are special...  :tease:

(is this part of the special relationship?)   :-\

Amy

Les W said:
Amy said:
o_O

But Amy, you know we are special...  :tease:

(is this part of the special relationship?)   :-\
You all are very special  :kiss2:  lol