The Old Post Office Bar, Ingleton

Pitlamp

Thanks Pegasus - though I can't seem to get that link to work.

Is this in the premises just up from Bernie's which was the post office until last year? I must have walked past it loads of times recently and never even noticed (doh!).

Speaking of which, in case it helps anyone on this forum to know, there is still a limited post office service being run from the Ingleton Community Centre.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pitlamp, yup that's the one - so you can imagine it's not huge inside!  Good though.

Link worked for me  :-\

Cheers, Jane

martinm

Pegasus said:
Link worked for me  :-\
Cheers, Jane

And for me too. It's just a link to a web site, so should work for anyone. (Unless u r behind a proxy server which prevents access to certain stuff...

alanw

Pitlamp said:
Thanks Pegasus - though I can't seem to get that link to work.

Heavily dependent on Javascript, I'm afraid. Ugly and pointlessly over-complicated HTML, IMHO.

Inferus

Site worked for me, but yes JS based which might cause issues to some. I see the owners hail from London, which no doubt explains the pricing, shame as it's a nice idea. I'll stick to finding suitable Dales (or nearby) pubs for refreshment.

grahams

The site is plagued with HTML markup errors which might explain why it's not displaying correctly in some browsers - needs a spot of W3C.

Anyway I wish them luck. A bit of variety is no bad thing - and Ingleton has been staggering up-market for a few years now.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
When I'm next in there, I'll suggest they read this thread about their website  :)

I too wish them luck....

Antwan

Go for it Peggy (always wanted to call some one that... Something ticked off my bucket list)

When I want on all the text for there sliders was displayed at the same time over the top of each other  :confused:

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Antwan said:
Go for it Peggy (always wanted to call some one that... Something ticked off my bucket list)

When I want on all the text for there sliders was displayed at the same time over the top of each other  :confused:

Peggy?!  :eek:

Antwan, you need a more exciting bucket list!!  ;)