The referendum - how will YOU vote?

andys

So how will you vote? Are you in the "Remain" camp or are you in the "Leave" camp?

Personally, I think CRoW is a good thing so I'm going to vote to stay IN!

RobinGriffiths

As long as Farage buggers off somewhere I don't mind which way it goes, the sanctimonious git. And he can take Boris and Pob faced Gove with him as well. Well that's decided which way I'm voting..

Laurie

I voted NO in the original referendum and I've seen no reason to chance my mind.
I've watched Britain sold off 'til there's nothing left of it. Let's try to be something more than a European lacky.
The only way to do well in Europe would be to leave. That would put us into a mighty position to renegotiate entry on our terms, if at all.

Fulk

I always wear a helmet when I go caving, but since: 
Out, status quos are boring.  ;)
  then next time I go underground I won't bother, and have a much more exciting time.

Aubrey

Out - the EU want our money so they will not let us go. We will be in a position to negotiate the deal Cameron should have got.

royfellows

There is a whole raft of stuff they are holding back on until after the referendum, just something to think about.

tony from suffolk

So, you'll ignore the opinions of all those folk who're experts, ("We've had enough of experts!" - Gove) and trust the likes of Gove, Johnson, and Farage? Very good. Of course, should the country vote to leave, none of the Brexit camp will have the responsibility of trying to make something of the economic mess that'll be the result. Methinks they're only interested in their own political ambitions.

Alex

Out - the EU want our money so they will not let us go. We will be in a position to negotiate the deal Cameron should have got.

Err they already said there will be NO re-entry deals if we leave.

Alex

Anyway regardless of the above this is why I voted remain:

My main grievance is the xenophobic trump-ism that some people seem to promote, namely using immigrants as scapegoats. I have had friends being told to bog off back to Romania in the last couple of days (she was born here). People on the train I heard discussing "send all the immigrants back", I mean WTF is going on with people!? I could have been persuaded if it was not for that. However, I can never and will never side with any racism or stand by it and it is for that reason why I can never vote leave now as the campaign is bringing out the worst in people. So no matter how any of you try to convince me, I CANNOT vote leave. And yes I do agree these bureaucrats in the EU are probably corrupt but I am afraid the leave side has pushed me away for good.

Graigwen

I will vote, but will be disappointed whichever side wins. The triumphalism will be horrible.

There are honest people on both sides in my opinion, but outnumbered by lying bar stewards. In years to come this will be seen as a case study in how not to conduct a referendum. Whatever the outcome the toffs and spiv businessmen will continue to rip off ordinary folks.

(...and I agree with Roy's comment.)

Aubrey

Alex said:

Err they already said there will be NO re-entry deals if we leave.

We wont actually leave. We will just be in a better negotiating position.

blackholesun

I'm voting to remain, as will most of the rest of my peers, who are either undergrads, postgrads, or scientists.

Please don't bugger up our job prospects by creating another recession and please don't bugger up UK's position as a world leader in science by restricting the flow of ideas and expertise.

shotlighter

Alex said:
Anyway regardless of the above this is why I voted remain:

My main grievance is the xenophobic trump-ism that some people seem to promote, namely using immigrants as scapegoats. I have had friends being told to bog off back to Romania in the last couple of days (she was born here). People on the train I heard discussing "send all the immigrants back", I mean WTF is going on with people!? I could have been persuaded if it was not for that. However, I can never and will never side with any racism or stand by it and it is for that reason why I can never vote leave now as the campaign is bringing out the worst in people. So no matter how any of you try to convince me, I CANNOT vote leave. And yes I do agree these bureaucrats in the EU are probably corrupt but I am afraid the leave side has pushed me away for good.
That's one of the most off beam, woolly bit's of thinking that I've ever read.
You would vote on the issue of whether or not the country is ruled by (to paraphrase your words) " probably corrupt EU bureaucrats", on the basis of being offended by an unrelated perception of "racism"?