Caves of South Wales

Minion

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of the 4th edition of 'The Caves of South Wales' by T. Stradford?

There are 2 copies of the book available on amazon but it doesn't state what vroom they are. Apparently there is a new copy of the 4th edition available on Amazon in Japan...

Minion

Minion said:
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of the 4th edition of 'The Caves of South Wales' by T. Stradford?

There are 2 copies of the book available on amazon but it doesn't state what vroom they are. Apparently there is a new copy of the 4th edition available on Amazon in Japan...

Version, not vroom.

Minion

There's one copy on Ebay, I suspect it may be the 1982 version although I have emailed the seller to check.

There seems to be a lot of books buy a guy called Tony Oldham though :sneaky:

Stratford not Stradford.

Listed in my latest version:

First edition 1978
Second edition 1982
Third edition 1986
This edition 1995

Minion

That's what I meant. Autocorrect on an Android phone is rubbish. That'll teach me for not proofreading my posts.  :chair:

moorebooks

Interesting - on mining forums someone usually pops up and suggests trying mike Moore  - www.moorebooks.co.uk copies of all editions for sale and new copies of the last edition which were sold at Eurospeleo. If you are looking for something just check my website and generally you get fairly quick honest responses

Mike