The Dudley, Caving and Cakes

Caver Keith

tony from suffolk said:
:clap: :clap: The tension's almost unbearable! Roll on next episode!
Chunky has spoiled the suspense by being spotted at Penwyllt over the weekend. He was told that he must stay at home until after episode 2 had been aired. His contract may have to be reviewed.

mudman

Caver Keith said:
tony from suffolk said:
:clap: :clap: The tension's almost unbearable! Roll on next episode!
Chunky has spoiled the suspense by being spotted at Penwyllt over the weekend. He was told that he must stay at home until after episode 2 had been aired. His contract may have to be reviewed.

He did tell me that it was very harrowing.
And I'm sure he's seeming a bit thinner.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Bloody Hell Caver Keith - he's supposed to be helping to judge the CHECC best photo!! :eek: :eek:

Is he OK?????  ;)

Caver Keith

He's fine. He's now so famous that he employs a stunt double. On the other hand the stunt double is still recuperating!

chunky

Caver Keith said:
He's fine. He's now so famous that he employs a stunt double. On the other hand the stunt double is still recuperating!

Blasphemy...I do all my own stunts!! especially the cake eating. It's important to keep the padding in place.....for safety reasons of course  :ang:

Roger W

At least your lamp is still working!

Behold the benefits of LED lighting - an old-style filament bulb would be sure to have blown in a fall like that...

Caver Keith

Roger W said:

Behold the benefits of LED lighting - an old-style filament bulb would be sure to have blown in a fall like that...

Thanks for the comment - it made me smile, but I'll let you into a secret - he didn't really fall. If there is enough interest we may reveal how we did there stunts.

Minion

Caver Keith said:
Roger W said:

Thanks for the comment - it made me smile, but I'll let you into a secret - he didn't really fall. If there is enough interest we may reveal how we did there stunts.

My mate Brad Pitt was just on the phone, he was wondering if Chunky wanted to be his stunt double?

Caver Keith

tony from suffolk said:
Is this to be a weekly series?  :clap:
Yes, it's a five-part mini-series. The final episode will be uploaded on 15th December and then just in time for Christmas there will be The Dudley, Caving and Cakes Box Set which will include all five episodes and some out-takes. It might also include some secrets of the trade. We spoil you all.

Caver Keith

Minion said:
My mate Brad Pitt was just on the phone, he was wondering if Chunky wanted to be his stunt double?
I will of course talk to Chunky but as he is under contract to me it would cost him a shed load of money to break it and be free prostitute himself to other lesser-known film makers.

Caver Keith

rhychydwr1 said:
Why is there no sound?
I've no idea. It plays with sound on my computer and no one else has said that there's no sound. Perhaps you have a 'good taste filter' installed on your computer and it has muted the sound. Just a thought.