November 04, 2019, 01:08:24 pm by Maddoghouse | Views: 606 | Comments: 5

Which club deserves 200m of nice shiny new rope and why? – Sponsored by UKCaving & SpanSet. Prize is self-explanatory right????

Are any clubs you know of currently struggling for rope? A particularly club gone the extra mile recently to overcome difficulties and could really do with some rope to help? Or do some southern clubs just need to get out of Mendip and actually head to some proper caves? ;) Let us know who deserves this rope and why! You are allowed to nominate your own club.

Post your entries below!
October 25, 2019, 04:57:34 pm by Mr Fell | Views: 639 | Comments: 2

Common Ground is an exhibition of cave related and other artworks by Ceris Jones and Robin Gray to be held at the Wells and Mendip Museum, Cathedral Green, Wells BA5 2UE -  between Sat 23/11/19 to Saturday 14/12/2019 (closed Sundays).

All are welcome to the preview (to include drinks and nibbles) on Friday 22/11/19 - 6pm to 9 pm.
If you are in the area and are free, do call in and see us.
October 04, 2019, 07:30:50 pm by estelle | Views: 565 | Comments: 5

The annual JRat Digging award will take place in the Hunters Lodge in long room from 19:30 hours

– more details in poster.

There will be some talks, some displays and the award to the winning team for 2019.

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

(I've posted the jpeg poster, if anyone wants a better quality one to print,
I have it as PDF too in higher resolution. I do have some printed, but i think most Mendip Clubs should have one...)

Pages: [1]