Dales to Mendip or Devon

Pitlamp

I have a small box here in the Dales, which I'm trying to move down south.

First choice (and this really is a long shot!) is anyone in the Dales this bank holiday weekend who could deliver to Newton Abbot (Devon) before Friday 30th August?! (I'd have used Royal Mail but, due to various spinning plates, I can't actually get to a post office during business hours, in time to get it reliably delivered.)

Second choice (and this is more realistic) if it could be got to the Wessex (with a far more relaxed time scale) that'd be good.

Third choice (and I'll put this on the members' side of the CDG message board) the recipient is a Welsh Section member - as anyone who may be meeting up with active WS folk might also be able to help.

Could you send a PM if you think you may be able to sort this out? Thanks.

PaulW

theres some wessex at YSS this weekend. a small contigent from the South east. I'm not with them but they count bring it back but it wont get the the Wessex until sat 15 sept

Pitlamp

Thanks Paul - I'll bear that one in mind but I'll not ring the YSS to ask them just yet, in case someone can get the box to the Wessex sooner - or even to Devon before the end of next week.

Pitlamp

If any of the Wessex members staying at the YSS read this, please can you send a quick PM?
I may drive over tomorrow to try to catch you.

badger

Hi pitlamp. Seen your message . Yes happy to take your package. Might be in the Mendips next weekend. Badger.