Jobs board??

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Should we add a jobs board to the forum and allow relevant jobs to be posted??  Maybe ask for a donation towards competition prizes..... (reminder, both UKC and NTC are run on a not for profit basis so we wouldn't be doing it as a money making exercise).

Saw this earlier:

http://www.can.ltd.uk/careers-at-can?platform=hootsuite

CAN support both the forum and, even better, New To Caving so I'm happy to post the link to their vacancies page.

Thoughts??

alastairgott

Being thoroughly selfish, yes. I am looking and work are openly helping me with the process, perhaps not for Ropey work though.

Available from 17th September, preferably within 50miles of Derbyshire, but flexible. Mainly Finance/Admin Based, but open to offers.

(Liverpool, Chester, Burton, Nottingham, Derby, York, Leeds, Manchester, Stoke, Preston)
In no particular order.

Edit: and Sheffield

alastairgott said:
Being thoroughly selfish, yes. I am looking and work are openly helping me with the process, perhaps not for Ropey work though.

Available from 17th September, preferably within 50miles of Derbyshire, but flexible. Mainly Finance/Admin Based, but open to offers.

(Liverpool, Chester, Burton, Nottingham, Derby, York, Leeds, Manchester, Stoke, Preston)
In no particular order.

Edit: and Sheffield

Alastair you need to come back to Yorkshire and restart your career as a volunteer BSD digger. You also now have surveying skills (and one of my disto's) so if you get through the probationary period we may even pay you. Chips and beer is our prefered currency but only small amounts as you will need to be inserted in pokey little holes so we don't want you getting fat.  :)