Lost a pair of blue gloves

Alex

Lost a pair of blue gloves in Rift pot possibly at the bottom of the big pitch but not 100% sure where I lost them I had them on at the Duck (coming from large) but I did not have them by the time I was in the crawls in Rift.

Would like to know where I left them please and if possible to have them returned this was my 3rd pair :( in about a month, I am sick of loosing them, I need a piece of string or something lol.

P.s. I lost my others in Providence near the free dive down a crack at the rope climb with the wooden step & Boggarts at the bottom of the 3rd pitch near the sheep (that one can stay lol, though I will remove it if I ever go back in there so I am not littering the place.)

Peter Burgess

Alex said:
Lost a pair of blue gloves in Rift pot possibly at the bottom of the big pitch but not 100% sure where I lost them I had them on at the Duck (coming from large) but I did not have them by the time I was in the crawls in Rift.

Would like to know where I left them please and if possible to have them returned this was my 3rd pair :( in about a month, I am sick of loosing them, I need a piece of string or something lol.

P.s. I lost my others in Providence near the free dive down a crack at the rope climb with the wooden step & Boggarts at the bottom of the 3rd pitch near the sheep (that one can stay lol, though I will remove it if I ever go back in there so I am not littering the place.)

Tie them together with a piece of string that runs up your sleeves and round the back of your neck.

paul

Peter Burgess said:
Alex said:

Tie them together with a piece of string that runs up your sleeves and round the back of your neck.

Tried that.

The string kept getting tangled up with the one holding my wellies on. :)

ian.p

try using a different type of glove i found gardening gloves of the plastic palmed knitted back veriaty to be much better than any marigold style gloves cos they breath and fit better thus you dont find yourself constantly taking them of and loosing them.

Cave_Troll

there are some gloves on the ledge half way down titan. could they have made their own way to derbyshire?

Maisie Syntax

I find the use of stout staples a boon in preventing glove lostiture.
Rexel usually do the trick - beware office world own-brand - a pale imitation i feel.

Alex

Well I did drop someone elses down Titan at the re-belay but I managed to get them back after a long search.