Lost between deaths head hole and big meanie

Alex

Yep its me again leaving/loosing gear in all of Yorkshires caves... sorry.

This time it is a small sweat tin which contained some brand new rechargable batteries and a few choccies. I duely stuffed this tin into one of the rope bags at the bottom of deaths head in the main chamber. However it turns out that one of these bags has a hole in it so upon reaching the surface they were no longer there!.

Consider the choccies and I may even throw in a pint as a reward if you find it.

Alex

kay

Alex said:
Yep its me again leaving/loosing gear in all of Yorkshires caves... sorry.

This time it is a small sweat tin which contained some brand new rechargable batteries and a few choccies.

<snip>

Consider the choccies and I may even throw in a pint as a reward if you find it.

Would I really want some choccies that had been in a sweat tin?  :tease:

Alex

If only someone could make a spell checker that checks you used the right word, what I meant to say of course is a sweet tin.

Trog

Alex,

Do you have any caving kit left? Is there a single cave in the Dales that does not, or has not contained some article of your caving equipment, apparel or sustenance?

Alex

No I don't kate, I now cave in the buff! My SRT kit is a few magic beans I traded in for what was left of it all. If I need to go up and down a pitch I simply plant said beans wait a night and whoosh I climb the bean stalk.