Lost and Found - CHECC 2006

M

miketopsom

Hiya,

Lost: Brown purse with buckles on it.

Found: SUSS hoodie, green, will return in exchange for some sort of ransom, maybe beer, muwaahahahahahaaaa!

Mike - MUSC

M

miketopsom

Also a yellow brainiac t-shirt was left on the bar in the Belfry, anyone seen it?

R

RM

Lost

Mendip UNderground, the new one

Says property of SUSS inside

sorry guys  :-[

Will reward with beer if found

R

RhysCardiff

Did anyone loose a head torch around the Shepton Hut or in the Cardiff mini-bus (the big blue one going back and fore to Wells on Saturday). If so give me a bell and will exchange for beer.

Rhys

welshboyo1@hotmail.com

HenryB

As you might imagine there was a stack of stuff left at the Belfry after the CHECC pissup. The pictures below are the most of it but there might also be a few random things knocking around. We took the liberty of binning the various bits of underwear and tat. Thanks for that. There's also another sort of green parkerish coat but haven't got that shown here.

Found the wallet and am trying to contact the owner directly. Don't worry it's safe.

HPIM4241.JPG

HPIM4242.JPG

HPIM4243.JPG

HPIM4248.JPG

HPIM4244.JPG

HPIM4245.JPG
Nice!
HPIM4246.JPG

HPIM4247.JPG

If it's your please claim it quick or tell us you don't want it as it all smells a bit. Especially the socks.

maxb727

heya

the green parkerish coat belongs to one of my Southampton freshers. Also Chris J said you have 2 of our oversuits in the loft which we left behind?  I will try to get it all picked up sooner rather than later.

Max