An evening with Caver Keith

Come and join us for an evening on Zoom with the one and only
Caver Keith Edwards.
Wednesday 28th April  -  7:pm

The meeting will be available OFF Facebook for all to view.
Also available to watch in our CavefestUK Community group.

Now amassing 50,000,000 views on his YouTube channel, Keith is well on his way to YouTube stardom.​

Well, CavefestUK have managed to swoop on the opportunity and invited Keith to come and join us for a chat, and he said Yes....

Keith will be sharing some thoughts and experiences about his life and career throughout the years, and I'm sure there will be plenty of interesting things to learn. There will also be a Q&A session afterwards so if you have any questions you would like to ask, maybe this is the chance to do so.

Come and join the fun with Keith
Zoom details will be added on the day of the event so keep your eyes peeled.

How did i do that. Just goes to show how rubbish I am with computers. I even did a preview and followed the link.
Thank you Pete for saving me there.

Caver Keith

Thanks Pete, although I can't help but feel that a promo featuring cliff jumping and snorkelling in Dorset is much more likely to attract an audience.  :)

Caver Keith said:
Thanks Pete, although I can't help but feel that a promo featuring cliff jumping and snorkelling in Dorset is much more likely to attract an audience.  :)

Very kind to even think it Keith. To be fair, interest is growing and I do believe we may have a lovely bunch of people joining us on the 28th.

tdobson

It's tonight at 7pm

Zoom details will be:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88998300465?pwd=cGpibUtiVkNiMjVWQnMrTXNzelE1dz09

Meeting ID: 889 9830 0465
Passcode: cavefestuk

ZombieCake

Thanks for a very well organised and informative presentation this evening.  A few ideas now flowing from the various video clips.

Caver Keith

ZombieCake said:
Thanks for a very well organised and informative presentation this evening.  A few ideas now flowing from the various video clips.
I'm pleased to hear that it was of use to you and has given you some ideas. It will be great to see the results.
Thanks for watching.

Keith