THE DELIGHTFUL DEVON WEEKEND

M

Melanie lloyd

The meet highlight of our club year is upon us once again, this time at Chudleigh Rock Center in Devon. Friday 14th to sun 16th July :D

Check out the centre at.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~trc/index.htm

( if that link doesn't work just type in Chudleigh rock centre to google)

Just like the glorious Gower meet, this is open to family and friends.

For only £ 1.50 per person per night we can camp out on the grassy floored quarry, cocooned in our beloved limestone. Not only that, we can get to use the rock climbing and other facillities there for free!!! and I'm sure if we were up to it we'd even manage to slip in a bit of caving here and there too. Oh, and you can bring your dog if you have one as long as you scoop the poop and keep them on a lead.

Anyhow, for now that is as much as i know, i'll be going down there soon to check out the area for other stuff and will keep you all posted.

So, who's coming? :D

B

Brendan H

I'd love to come, but it depends on uxorial commitments. I'll let you know nearer the time.

Roger W

Cap'n Chris,

The brief summary of this thread (at 4:30 p.m, China time on June 16th) shows you as the last poster on the topic of THE DELIGHTFUL DEVON WEE...  ???

Is this the stuff that gets left by the puddleful in Mendip caves?

:)

Uh-oh!

It'll be my name against that topic now! 

D

Dep

cap 'n chris said:
Can tell you're a writer from your comprehensive vocabulary, Brendan!

Damned good word though - hadn't met that one before - had to look it up.
It can become my middle name! ;)

Jeesus - what the hell are all those smileys?  :eek:

M

Melanie lloyd

Brendan H said:
I'd love to come, but it depends on uxorial commitments. I'll let you know nearer the time.

It's near the time now Brendan. So have you performed your uxorial duties to within the specified parameters?
:confused:

M

Melanie lloyd

I seem to have aqquired some black dunlop wellies from the devon weekend...anybody missing them?

anfieldman

Hello Mella Bella.

Black Dunlop Wellies eh? Sounds just like the sort of thing I like to see my women in! Hang on a minute, they are my womans wellies!
Megan left them by Barry's van. Been looking all over for them. Many thanks for the weekend, it was as Robin Gray would say 'absolutely marvellous' or as Andy Hebdon would say 'fantastic'.
Let me know any suggestions as to how to get them back.

Cheers
Mark
:clap:

M

Melanie lloyd

Hi Mark...I'll be at Hidden Earth and will take them with me. Are you and Megan going?. If not theres bound to be someone up there who will be able to get them back to you.

Problem solved. I'll even give them a wipe over an get the Devon mud off for Megan..see how thoughtfull I am :halo:

anfieldman

Mel,

You are a star! Unfortunately we are not going to Hidden Earth but if you could pass them on to someone from C.C.C. or ISSA we would be eternally grateful.

Bye for now.