Win a tackle bag!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN A TACKLE BAG!!

wl

The forum is really busy at the moment and we hope providing lots of entertainment during these difficult times.

Here at UKC HQ we've decided to run some competitions....

This photo (and many similar) was doing the rounds on social media and we'd like to see a caving equivalent!
(Photos to be taken in your house, garden or garage etc)

wl

(Photo credit 'Climbers in quarantine' 📸 Zofia Gierczyk & Bartosz Okrasi?ski Climbing pr0n facebook page)

Post your entry on this thread - photo or video.

(How to post photos is here: https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=19799.0)

Winner to be chosen by YOU - the most number of likes by the closing date - 10pm, Sunday 5th April.

So, go get your caving kit on, the camera out and try not to get the house too muddy or broken - GOOD LUCK ;)

CatM

I love how they've got the toilet paper handy!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Keris82

Rigged up anchors in my garage and made a hanging traverse line :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585078323173.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585078323173.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 238

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
What fab shots, thanks so much everyone for helping to raise a smile - please 'Like' your favourites folks, thank you  (y) ;)

skippy

Newly discovered abandoned fossil series in suburban Skipton.
I shall name this ?Rainbow Cloud Chamber? after its profusion of multicolioured straw stalactites ..some up to 20cm long.
I can hear water pulsing occasionally beyond a boulder junk pile?however the way through looks precariously loose.
I will report on any new findings ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200325_112305.jpg
    IMG_20200325_112305.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 235

skippy

..After forcing a way past a Christmas decorations box and a precarious box of abandoned magazines of dubious content, I found a free climb down to an active level. The source of the pulsing was a perched sump..I've sent my wife in to investigate:-

Attachments

• IMG_20200325_122044.jpg
    IMG_20200325_122044.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 234

GarDouth

Administrator
skippy said:
..After forcing a way past a Christmas decorations box and a precarious box of abandoned magazines of dubious content, I found a free climb down to an active level. The source of the pulsing was a perched sump..I've sent my wife in to investigate:-

Still more sanitary than a Mendip cave  :tease:

MarkS

skippy said:

Looks like your wife has her wellies on the wrong feet!