Roaches Vandalism

free2cave

It looks like the tw@ts that Vandalised Giants have now decided to move above ground. Boulders below the central area at the Roaches just below the Sloth. Looks like the same coloured paint and guess what Luke has signed it again.
A couple of friends sent me a picture and one recognised the art work from Giants.
This time they have upped their game with a few choice swear words, personally the one i never use.

grahams

free2cave said:
It looks like the tw@ts that Vandalised Giants have now decided to move above ground. Boulders below the central area at the Roaches just below the Sloth. Looks like the same coloured paint and guess what Luke has signed it again.
A couple of friends sent me a picture and one recognised the art work from Giants.
This time they have upped their game with a few choice swear words, personally the one i never use.

It's a pity that Dougie isn't around- He'd have sorted them out.

free2cave

Well it has to be seen to be believed.

Attachments

• IMG-20210117-WA0000 roaches.jpg
    IMG-20210117-WA0000 roaches.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 184

2xw

The original video in giants has been taken down so you'd have presumed they'd have learnt

mr conners

It?s interesting to see the contrast between the discussion on this forum and UK climbing. Where people are debating if it could be seen as art and not vandalism.

Ceiriog Chris

ditzy said:
what as*****s! love walking up the roaches, no need for grafitti.  :thumbsdown:

Just been racking my brains trying to work out what the curse word is, should that not  be ar instead  of as

ditzy 24//7

Ceiriog Chris said:
ditzy said:
what as*****s! love walking up the roaches, no need for grafitti.  :thumbsdown:

Just been racking my brains trying to work out what the curse word is, should that not  be ar instead  of as
that's what i meant, just me and my crappy spelling!