You know it's been too long since your last caving trip when...

ditzy 24//7

way too long. my hands are more crafters hands now (i do a lot of paper crafting) this is whats keeping me busy during lockdown, but as soon as we can im going for a trip.

Brains

All your kit is clean, dry, checked and packed away. Not even a cavers sock down the back of the radiator! No heaps of silt in the corner of the room. Even the wellies are clean from walking in the snow  :eek:

ditzy 24//7

Brains said:
All your kit is clean, dry, checked and packed away. Not even a cavers sock down the back of the radiator! No heaps of silt in the corner of the room. Even the wellies are clean from walking in the snow  :eek:

ewww the dreaded cavers sock. unwashed and drying, smelling the room out  :-\

Fishes

When you dream of getting back to most miserable and desperate dig that you swore that you would never return to.

Pitlamp

When you put your SRT gear on to try a few tweaks and realise it feels numb because you've clipped on the Petzl Stop the wrong way round . . .    :-[

Yep; I confess.

Leclused

when you start using the basement hole (coal chute) to enter your house instead of the front door

Attachments

• IMG_1285c.JPG
    IMG_1285c.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 133

Pitlamp

As an aside, I've made a lot of use of this forum since caving was put on hold.
Just musing - we're very luck to have this resource, which is maintained to such a high standard.
Thank you forum owners!  (y)

Leclused

PeteHall said:
Leclused said:
when you start using the basement hole (coal chute) to enter your house instead of the front door

I love this! What do your neighbours think???

My neighbours are used to it now. But I live in the centre of Antwerp so the people passing by in the street ..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)