Wanted:various bits of caving gear

tdobson

A bunch of friends have shared with me some of the caving kit and tackle they're after.

Anyone here have any of these they're willing to sell on?

• a rainbow frog vintage Bernies undersuit. Size: medium
  • Oversuit and undersuit. Size: M or M+
  • Oversuit (Warmbac size M+ or equiv) + caving belt for safety use
  • Oversuit/ trousers. Size: XXL
  • 15 wetsuits in various sizes, approx ?20 each
  • Raumer M8 Bolt Driver
  • New headlamp, "any" type, but no antiques please!
  • Tacklesacks, oversuits, and Pixa2's and Pixa2's or cheap Fenixes.
  • Pixa2 and "newish harness"
  • AV 35L tackle bag that's not fucked
  • Petzl Duo E65100 batteries
  • Micro clip gas monitor
  • 6 people after a well priced SRT kit

Of course - everyone has different ideas on what would be a fair price - but if you can help any of these people - I'm sure they'd be delighted.

Don't contact me directly, but see here for whom to contact directly.

alastairgott

DCA have a gas monitor, I think, so might be easier/cheaper to borrow. they don't come cheap, so might be nice if you offer a donation for borrowing it.

Ps thinking of going abroad?!? "Raumer M8 Bolt Driver"

Pete K

The DCA gas monitor was virtually written off the last time we loaned it - Any replacement is not available to borrow. A Honeywell Microclip X3 4 gas is a good investment, but single gas monitors can be had around ?100. I found my new X3 for ?120! Don't think you'll get one that cheap unless you are very lucky.

tdobson

alastairgott said:
DCA have a gas monitor, I think, so might be easier/cheaper to borrow. they don't come cheap, so might be nice if you offer a donation for borrowing it.
Not for me - a mine explorer maybe based in midlands? Not sure they're closeby even if the DCA would loan their out.

alastairgott said:
Ps thinking of going abroad?!? "Raumer M8 Bolt Driver"

again, not me - but the person who asked for that has a long running dig I believe.  :confused: